Thank you for considering enrolment of your child at Dubbo Christian School. Please browse our Prospectus below to discover what attracts families to our learning community.
To find out more about our uniform, head to our Uniform page.
Dubbo Christian School welcomes enrolments from all interested families. The enrolment process for Preschool or K-12 provides an opportunity for you to learn about our school and for us to get to know you and your child. To start this process, let us know you're interested by sending us an enquiry or by giving us a call.
The steps, after you've enquired, are:
- We will send you a prospectus in the post. This contains important information about who we are and what we do.
- You return to us a completed Application to Enrol along with a certified copy of your child's Birth Certificate, two recent school reports, Immunisation History Statement, NAPLAN results (if available), Visa (if applicable) and a $50 application fee. We will process your application and contact you regarding an interview.
- The interview is about us getting to know each other, including your child's needs. It will include a short information session, school tour and a meeting with our Principal.
- Finally, we prepare an Enrolment Contract offering a place, if available. If you wish to accept the place, enrolling parents are asked to sign an Enrolment Confirmation and return it to us with an Enrolment Bond ($100 for Preschool, $500 for K-12). This Bond is refundable when your family leaves our school, subject to the information in our Enrolment Policy.
Our Registrar would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about enrolment at Dubbo Christian School.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Term Dates 2020
Concludes: Thursday 9 April
- Prep: Tuesday 28 January
- Kindergarten, Year 7, Year 11, Year 12: Wednesday 29 January
- Whole school and Pebbles: Thursday 30 January
Monday 4 May - Friday 3 July
Tuesday 21 July - Friday 25 September
Monday 12 October - Friday 11 December