Thank you for considering Dubbo Christian School for your child.
Please browse our Prospectus and enrolment documents below for Dubbo Christian School and Dubbo Christian Preschool
to discover what attracts families to our learning community. If you'd like to know about our mission, vision and core values, head to our Mission and Vision page
Enrolments for 2021 are open and we welcome your enquiry.
To find out more about our uniform, head to our Uniform page.
Dubbo Christian School welcomes enrolments from all interested families. The enrolment process for Preschool or K-12 provides an opportunity for you to learn about our school and for us to get to know you and your child. To start this process, let us know you're interested by sending us an enquiry or by giving us a call.
After you've enquired, the next steps are:
- We will email or post you a Prospectus. This contains important information about who we are, what we do, course information, fee information and an Application to Enrol.
- You submit a completed Application to Enrol along with a certified copy of your child's Birth Certificate, two recent school reports, Immunisation History Statement, NAPLAN results (if available), Visa (if applicable) and a $50 application fee.
- We will process your application and contact you regarding an interview. The interview is about us getting to know each other, including your child's needs. It will include a short information session, school tour and a meeting with our Principal.
- We prepare an Enrolment Contract offering a place, if available.
- If you wish to accept the place, enrolling parents are asked to sign an Enrolment Confirmation and return it to us with a family Enrolment Bond ($100 for Preschool, $200 for K-12). This Bond is refundable when your family leaves our school, subject to the information in our Fee Policy.
Our Registrar would be delighted to answer any questions you may have about enrolment at Dubbo Christian School. Fill out an enquiry form or give us a call on (02) 6882 0044.
Use the Fee Calculator to get a fee estimate.
Term Dates 2021
Concludes: Thursday 1 April
- Wednesday 27 January for Prep, Kindergarten, Year 7, Year 11, Year 12
- Thursday 28 January for the whole school and Pebbles
Commences: Monday 19 April
Concludes: Friday 25 June
Commences: Monday 19 July
Concludes: Friday 17 September
Commences: Tuesday 5 October
Concludes: Friday 10 December