To provide authentic, responsive and high quality education that is Bible based and Christ-centred to prepare, equip and transform lives.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:6
In partnership, to equip students with a distinctive and responsive education, to be transformational with a heart for Christ.
Our Core Values
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values form the foundation of all that happens at Dubbo Christian School.
- Honouring God
- Living and sharing the Gospel
- The worth of each person
- Bible-based education
- Parent responsibility and involvement in education
- Family as a foundational unit
- Developing citizens
- Righteous living and action
- Christian leadership
- God honouring stewardship
Please click here to view our Statement of Faith.