COVID-19 - What we are doing
Monday 10 August 2020
Like much of the world, school continues to look a little different to what we are used to.
In response to COVID-19 and in keeping our community safe while adhering to government directions, we are taking the following measures:
- Enhanced cleaning measures and hygiene practices across the whole school
- Requesting that parents and non-essential adults remain off school grounds unless on official school business
- Requesting all staff and essential adults to maintain social distancing
- Ensuring students and staff who are unwell stay home
- Requiring parents to drop and collect their children in the car park or on Sheraton Road to limit the number of adults on school grounds
- Requiring all essential visitors to the school to adhere to the school’s COVID-safe measures, including exercising appropriate hygiene, distancing and safety requirements
- Reviewing school activities frequently to ensure they are COVID-safe and meet government directives
We are continually in contact with our school community through email updates, newsletters and a dedicated COVID-19 Information Page on OurDCS to inform them of any COVID-19 updates.
Our community has been very supportive in this time and we are thankful for your continued support and prayers as we work together.
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office.